Vegan | Gluten-Free | Grain-Free | Sugar-Free | Dairy-Free
This simple salad was introduced by our Portuguese member David. If you don’t have any lemons handy, you can use more vinegar to create the acidy taste. It’s also nice to marinate the onions a little bit in vinegar the day before so they are a bit softer. Also, you can use other greens in case you don’t like parsley 😉
Ingredients (for 4 people)
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 sip of vinegar
- 1 tsp salt, pepper
- 400g small white beans, cooked
- 4 onions
- handful parsley (optional)
- Blend all the ingredients for the dressing together.
- Cook the beans and let them cool down (or use from a can).
- Sieve the beans, so the liquid gets separated and only dry beans remain.
- Cut the onions and mix with beans.
- Chop parsley finely and add to the rest.
- Mix in the dressing and serve
Much Love, the Avidanja community