Vegan | Sugar-Free | Dairy-Free
Today we would like to introduce you to our current favorite bread in Avidanja. When it comes out of the oven with a fresh smell, it is difficult for us to wait until it has cooled down to enjoy it this way or with a delicious spread.
Ingredients (2 breads)
- 1000 g rye flour
- 1 table spoon apple vinegar
- 2 tea spoons salt
- 1 packet of yeast
- 750 ml lukewarm water
- optional: seeds of your choice into the dough and to sprinkle on top (eg: sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, sesame etc)
1. Mix dry ingredients together, add water and stir until the dough is smooth
2. Fill the dough in forms
3. Optional: Sprinkle some seeds of your choice on top!
4. Cover it with a towel and let it sit for at least 1 hour
5. Bake them for 1 hour (~200°)
When you take the breads out of the oven, take them out of the forms immediately and let them cool down on a rack, covered with a towel, before you start cutting them.
Tip: Here is a recipe of a gluten-free homemade bread that we love to eat.
Much Love, the Avidanja community