Vegan | Gluten-Free | Naturally Sweetened (optional Sugar-Free)| Dairy-Free
Today we are sharing with you one of our favorite breakfast recipes that we serve during retreats at Avidanja: homemade granola! A healthy and quick comfort meal for whenever you feel like treating yourself in the morning (or any other time of the day).
Ingredients (4 Person)
- 2 cups of oats
- 1/4 cup seeds and/or nuts (I used sunflower seeds)
- 1 spoon coconut oil
- Toppings: dates, honey, coconut flakes (or any other of your choice)
- Fry the seeds in a pan without oil until slightly brown and roasted. Remove them and keep them separate in a bowl.
- In the same pan heat a spoon of coconut oil and add the oats. Fry until roasted and brownish as well.
- Finally add the dates, honey, coconut flakes (or toppings of your choice) and mix together with the roasted seeds in the pan.
We always like to serve the granola with our homemade coconut milk (which we find extra yummy with a pinch of cinnamon). But of course feel free to serve with any milk/yoghurt of your choice.