Vegan | Gluten-Free | Grain-Free | Sugar-Free | Dairy-Free
Time: 2 min
Coconut milk is on our everyday “to do list” as we love to add it for breakfast in mueslies, smoothies, tea or coffee. And it doesn’t stop here! Vegetable curries and soups are prepared with the second press and everything prepared with this just turns out yummy. We also love the fact that there is no packaging involved, and our rubbish bag stays empty!
- a blender
- a milk strainer, which could be a thin material bag or even a silk stocking or can be bought in a health food store.
- 4 heaped soup spoons of dessiccated coconut (we use bio quality)
- ½ l very warm water (to extract the fat from the desiccated coconuts)
- Add desiccated coconut to the blender
- Add half of the water
- Blend until the coconut flakes are dissolved
- Add the rest of the water while blending
- Pass through the strainer
- Prepare a stronger milk while adding less water. If you would like a lighter milk, you also can add more water after straining.
- Go for a second press, which will turn out much lighter. It can be mixed into vegetable curries, soups, sauces or desserts. NO LIMITATIONS
- Dry the fibers and blend them in a spice blender into coconut flour. Here you have the perfect ingredient for grain free cake!