Vegan | Gluten-Free | Grain-Free | Sugar-Free | Dairy-Free
You have friends coming over to visit and want to make something quick and special? This is a nice recipe on how to make your own vegan bread spread – with carrot & sesame.
- 3 carrots
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tbsp tahini – (sesame paste)
- 1 tsp salt – pepper, cumin and bell pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp cumin (ground)
- 1/4 tsp chilli powder – (optional)
- Peel the carrots, cut into pieces about 2 cm thick and steam for about 10 minutes until soft.
- Peel the garlic, chop finely and place together with the soft carrot pieces in a tall container and puree with a hand blender until it’s creamy. Add 1 to 2 tsp of water as needed.
- Stir in tahini and season with spices.
Much Love, the Avidanja community