Sleep in the nature under the stars, to disconnect, to rest and enjoy breakfast in the middle of a beautiful permaculture garden!
Bell tent in the nature
Avidanja offers to rent out a beautiful Bell tent in the middle of bushes in our permaculture garden. Very private and cosy. The bell tent is around 100 meters from the main house, without anyone nearby and with space of 4m diameter. Give yourself a treat and an experience far away from the city, in the middle of an abundant nature, with breakfast in bed or a delicious, healthy meal made by our talented cooks here in Avidanja and experience a deeply relaxing Ayurvedic massage. You will be able to buy and take with you some of our handmade products. Make it a time for yourself, for a few nights or a longer stay, or make it a romantic weekend with your partner! We offer 3 day deals with a reduced price (contact us for more info)
Rent for a few nights or a whole month!
We offer the possibility to rent the Bell tent for 30,- per night (including cleaning fees) or 600,- per month. For maximum 2 people.
What is included?
Bedsheets and blankets, towels, electricity, lights
Electricity, private outside sitting space, sink for brushing teeth, drinking water, shared bathroom with toilet in the house, compost toilet near the bell tent also is available.
Wifi in the shared space
Shared kitchen with a fridge
Washing machine for clothes.
Check in is from 15h
Check out until 12h
What is not included?
In the price is not included shampoo or body soap, breakfast or any meal or drinks, kitchen is not included,yoga classes and massage (you can book in advance when you do the booking for your stay or in advance during your stay),
What to know before coming?
We advise you to bring:
- Shoes easy to take off, like crocks or slippers
- Bio shampoo and soap(we water the garden with this water so please take care to have organic products)
- Mosquito repellent.
Something to know:
- The railway is hearable from Avidanja, it can be uncomfortable if you are sensitive to this noise.
- the space is in the middle of rice fields, so frogs and mosquitoes and therefore also spiders are noticeable ! Dont be afraid, they are part of the community.
- we have a dog and 4 cats. They are very sweet so you can pet them and play with them but please dont feed them
Regarding house rules:
- We ask all our guests to keep mainly silence as there might be someone having a massage, or meditating or doing yoga, to not play loud music, to avoid talking or sitting on the phone in communal areas. We also encourage to not be too much on the phone generally speaking while you are here to take advantage of the rest you can receive here. After 22H We ask to keep silence. This is not only a holiday place but also a place to rest from loud city life! Enjoy it, it’s rare!
- If you want to smoke, it’s possible, but please ask us and we will guide you to a place for it.
- We ask our guests to not walk with shoes inside the house.
- We ask our guests to preferably use natural/bio shower products.
- If you have the impulse to take something from the garden, ask us before!
- At the moment we have a lot of pets, so we dont accept that our guests bring pets
What do we offer our guests?
“Me and my partner stayed 5 days in Avidanja. Meeting the community and receiving all the love and sharing was amazing.
We highly recommend the bell tent. Very cozy, lovely and perfect to enjoy the sounds of nature that surrounds it.
The food is incredible and we really enjoyed every meal that dear Antonia prepared. We felt the love in each meal.
I also had a Ayurvedic massage that highly recommend. Liva has a gift and her hands are a blessing.
All the experience was perfect.
We sure recommend this community and sure will return.” Marcia Lisbon, Portugal
The area and surroundings
The surrounding of our land is very spaceos, open and hilly, it is known for having a lot of different kind of birds. When seasons change we see different birds around us, you will wake up with a lot of different kind of bird sounds. The land is on a hill, with a lot of fruit trees, olive trees and a big veggie garden. The surrounding is very green, with rice fields all around. It’s very fresh because 25 min by car is the ocean. And it is very peaceful and silent, a lot of nice walks possible in the area. Not touristic at all, only locals live around.
The closest village with a river beach, with a small shop, cafes, outside gym, small playground is Ereira, it is 5 minute drive or 25 minute walk from here.
which is known for one of the largest castles in Portugal and has many restaurants, cafes, shops inclduding supermarkets and is only 10 minute drive or 25 min bycicle ride.
(read more here )
Figueira da Foz
You will feel freshness in the air in our area as the beach is only 25 minute drive from here in a town called Figueira da Foz (read more here) There are possibiities to surf at this beach and here is a surf school there that we recommend –
If you also feel attracted to visit a city full of culture, art, poets and Fado, where, in every corner once lived a great author. Coimbra has once been the capital of Portugal and is one of Portugal’s most historic cities. If you love a city with history, make sure you add this to your bucket list. Coimbra is deﬁnitely a place to visit, being Portugal’s easiest-to-enjoy-city; without the intensity of a big metropolis. Coimbra is only 35 minutes drive by car and 40 minutes by train (read more here )