Vegan | Gluten-Free | Naturally Sweetened | Dairy-Free
Autumn has arrived, and we find fresh apples on the market, which are just waiting to be transformed into delicious food. Here is one of our favorite crumble recipe, easy to make and super tasty.
An all-time people’s pleaser.
Ingredients (4 persons)
- 10 apples
- ginger finely grated
- almonds, cut in small pieces
- 1 glass of apple, orange or any other fruit juice
For the crumble
- 1 cup of gluten-free oat flour (we blend oat flakes for a minute in our mixer to make flour out of them)
- 1 cup dates, cut in very small pieces
- ½ cup of sesame seeds (optional)
- ½ cup coconut fat (or butter for a non-vegan version)
- Cut the apples in fine slices, mix with ginger, cinnamon, almonds and fill into a form which can go into the oven.
- Add the juice
- Prepare the crumble: Put the flour into a bowl, add dates and sesame. Cut the coconut fat or butter in slices and add them to the flour mix in a way the create crumbles.
- Sprinkle them on top of the fruits and bake for 40 min or until it’s brown on top in high heat.